[slscripters] llemail queue strikes again - hard

[slscripters] llemail queue strikes again - hard

Sasun Steinbeck
This morning 8 out of 26 of my email-based updaters were not receiving email AGAIN. Before today there have only been very occasional queue blockages, maybe one a week. Which is in fact very high, historically.

In addition I am actually monitoring about 320 email based servers across the grid and MANY have stopped receiving email as of some time today. I don't have a count for you so I don't know the extent of the damage but my guess based on the fact that so many boxes on so many sims were affected today, that this is another serious event that is going to totally screw up LOTS of email based updaters etc. across the grid.

This problem really is getting out of hand in the last month or two. At this rate I doubt there will be any email servers on the grid that work at all. 8 servers this month, 8 more servers next month (who knows?), soon they'll all be dead, if I wasn't monitoring and fixing them 24/7.