[slscripters] llGiveInventory Problem with RC Magnum 12.01.24.248357

[slscripters] llGiveInventory Problem with RC Magnum 12.01.24.248357

Fred Allandale

I believe there is a serious problem with RC Magnum 12.01.24.248357.  Please see JIRA SVC-7631.  If this is rolled onto the main grid as I think is planned, it will cripple a lot of products (including mine).  Since there is nothing in the release notes related to this issue, I fear it may be an unintended consequence of some other change.  Can a Linden please look into this?

Regards,

Fred Allandale

Night Sky Creations