[slscripters] llDeleteSubString is broken and now crash on 4-byte characters

[slscripters] llDeleteSubString is broken and now crash on 4-byte characters

Bryon Ruxton
Just for the record: https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/SCR-6 (my last comment)

I mention it here so that is gets attention, because it's a new bug on an pre-existing function
that did not have this problem before.. Essentially my entire analytics system is now screwed!
I suspect I am not the only one with scripts that crashed because of this. And there no multibyte
alternative function to go around the lack of multi-bytes support for string manipulation.

Or do I need to file another jira for this?

-Bryon

Re: [slscripters] llDeleteSubString is broken and now crash on 4-byte characters

Bryon Ruxton
I am seriously waiting for an answer from the Lab on this. Scripts are broken with no recourse. Kelly?