[slscripters] Significant script performance degradation observed in server version 16.09.14.319788

[slscripters] Significant script performance degradation observed in server version 16.09.14.319788

Fred Allandale

For the past 2 days I've been seeing significant script execution slowdowns in regions running RC server version 16.09.14.319788. The problem is NOT observed in the main channel running server version 16.08.31.319299.  I just posted a bug report (https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/BUG-40565). See that for details. Is anyone else seeing this problem? If anyone is interested in reproducing, I can send you test objects or you can use the scripts I posted to BUG-40565. Please post your repros to the jira.

Thanks,

Fred Allandale