[slscripters] Retrieving Profile Picks

Max Marrone
I'm trying to retrieve a user's profile picks (their favorite places) from an LSL script.
Are there any other ways to retrieve picks?  Some sort of API, perhaps?

Re: [slscripters] Retrieving Profile Picks

Kadah

[slscripters] Fwd: Retrieving Profile Picks

Skye Menjou

Perhaps making a parser in PHP would be helpful, however you would need to host it somewhere. External parsers are easier to update rather then updating in LSL and having all the users get the update et al.

On Mon, Jul 23, 2012 at 12:43 AM, Kadah <[hidden email]> wrote:

Have a nice day,
Skye Menjou

--
Have a nice day,
Skye Menjou

Re: [slscripters] Fwd: Retrieving Profile Picks

Nexii Malthus-2
I have got a working group parser: http://chromebackend.net/s/Groups/

Maybe I can extend it to picks when I find some time.

I try to keep it updated, but it's up to people to notify me ASAP if LL breaks something.

- Nexii Malthus