[slscripters] Problem with Blank Object Name Chat

[slscripters] Problem with Blank Object Name Chat

Dallas Denny
At 06:54 PM 1/19/2014, Mister Acacia wrote:
>On 01/19/2014 03:49 PM, Dallas Denny wrote:
>>For a while now my blank object chat has not been working. I use
>>the Firestorm viewer.
>Firestorm has a setting that can override that, Preferences > Chat >
>Firestorm sub tab, Mark objects with (no name) when they speak to
>avoid spoofing.

Thank you so very very much!

Dag, I think Firestorm has a setting for everything!

Dallas

For a while now my blank object chat has not been working. I use the
Firestorm viewer.

Before I could set a blank name and use /me to get a message that did
not name the prim. For instance, I could make the prim say "Please do
not touch me!" instead of "Object: Please do not touch me!"

I've looked for a workaround, but so far haven't found one. Can
someone please tell me if 1) it's broken and there's a fix coming
from the Lindens or 2) there is a workaround and here it is; or 3) no
workaround is known.

Thanks muchly.