[slscripters] Problem with Blank Object Name Chat

[slscripters] Problem with Blank Object Name Chat

Dallas Denny
For a while now my blank object chat has not been working. I use the Firestorm viewer.

Before I could set a blank name and use /me to get a message that did not name the prim. For instance, I could make the prim say "Please do not touch me!" instead of "Object: Please do not touch me!"

I've looked for a workaround, but so far haven't found one. Can someone please tell me if 1) it's broken and there's a fix coming from the Lindens or 2) there is a workaround and here it is; or 3) no workaround is known.

Thanks muchly.