[slscripters] LSL Editor 2.44.1 released.

[slscripters] LSL Editor 2.44.1 released.

Niel Archer-4
Hi all

I've just uploaded v2.44.1 of LSL Editor to SF.

This is a maintenance release, mostly updating some missing
constants/functions. Thanks to Lucia Nightfire for spotting these. It
also adds the recently released llSetRegionPos function.

Complete release notes available here:
http://lsleditor.sourceforge.net/ReleaseNotes.htm

Ima Mechanique
Check List
1) Check the documentation.
2) Drink coffee.
3) Check the documentation again, to see what I missed first time.
4) If I still can't solve it, ask if anyone else has the answer.

ima.mechanique(at)blueyonder.co.uk