[slscripters] HTTP_BODY_MAXLENGTH broken?

[slscripters] HTTP_BODY_MAXLENGTH broken?

Andromeda Quonset-2
This appears to be broken.

I have a line in one object that reads:

http_id = llHTTPRequest(AuxServerURL, [HTTP_METHOD,
"PUT",HTTP_BODY_MAXLENGTH,16384] , "stuff");

and I am receiving a body that is truncated right at 1024 characters.

Re: [slscripters] HTTP_BODY_MAXLENGTH broken?

Martin Fürholz
Greetings Andromeda,

my guess is that you tried to send the body-output via SL-chat or another
channel that truncates text at 1024 bytes.
I just tested (main server region) it and can assure you that it's not
truncated.
You can test that with the following code:

default
{
    state_entry()
    {
        llHTTPRequest("http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Inventory_API",
[HTTP_METHOD,
"PUT",HTTP_BODY_MAXLENGTH,16384] , "stuff");
    }

    http_response(key request_id, integer status, list metadata, string
body)
    {
        llOwnerSay((string)llStringLength(body));
    }
}

MartinRJ