[slscripters] Collaboration in Second Life- I need you assistance please

[slscripters] Collaboration in Second Life- I need you assistance please

Ikram Bououd

Dear All,

I am Ikram Bououd, Ph.D. candidate in Information Systems at Telecom Business School in Paris. Under the supervision of Dr. Imed Boughzala, I am running my PhD research in the subject of collaboration and knowledge sharing in 3D virtual worlds.

As part of my research work we run a survey that would allow us to get a better understanding of workers’ behavior toward knowledge sharing and collaboration in the specific 3D virtual environment.

Would you volunteer to participate in our study, we greatly thank you for the time and effort allocated.

Our survey is accessible at:

http://s7.sphinxonline.net/tp-bououd/Survey-Collaboration/index.htm

Please do not hesitate to spread the invitation to answer our survey around you, I really need your assistance.

Would you need any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards,

Ikram Bououd

Ikram Bououd

PhD candidate, Information Systems