[slscripters] Anyone alive?

Glen Canaday
Ping.

Just checking to make sure someone is still here.

--GC

Re: [slscripters] Anyone alive?

Nexii Malthus-2
Pong.

- Nexii

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 3:20 AM, glen <[hidden email]> wrote:
Ping.

Just checking to make sure someone is still here.

--GC

Re: [slscripters] Anyone alive?

Stickman-2
> Ping.
>
> Just checking to make sure someone is still here.

Polo.

Recently had cause to use llGetAgentList() for the first time. <3
http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetAgentList

Also found this bug in pathfinding/Magnum:
https://jira.secondlife.com/browse/PATHBUG-161
"On attachments, PRIM_SIZE causes PRIM_POS_LOCAL and PRIM_POSITION to
be ignored"

Stickman

Re: [slscripters] Anyone alive?

Glen Canaday
Now that I have everyone's attention...

</me inserts devious chuckling here>

I can't be the only one to be having this issue:

I've got an object intended to do automatic bans, unbans, and additions
and removals from the land pass list.

It only works intermittently. It seemed to work very well before the
server update on July 11, though I didn't have time to test it well
before the update to be sure, but now it usually does off things. For
example, when adding a name to the ban list, it'll clear out all of the
names in the pass list. When adding a name to the pass list, it'll clear
the ban list. When adding the same name previously automatically (not by
the script!) removed from the ban list, it'll clear both lists entirely.

I've put in llSay() in each of the ban, unban, pass, and unpass
functions to ensure they are not called at incorrect times, and I've
commented out all other ban/pass list functions in the script other than
the particular function I'm testing.

The sim is not lagged. I checked.

No dice. Anyone else having something similar? There isn't a jira filed
about it. I've tried every debugging angle I can think of to try to
isolate a silent script error but I'm coming up empty.

On Sun, 2012-07-15 at 05:42 -0700, Stickman wrote:
> Recently had cause to use llGetAgentList() for the first time. <3
> http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/LlGetAgentList

Oo. I didn't realize that existed. I'm eyeballing that.

I might rewrite some stuff.

On Sun, 2012-07-15 at 03:28 +0100, [hidden email] wrote:
> Sorry, I'm definitely deceased.

Bath salts? Makes faces tasty.

--GC