Re: More on the boundary-collision thing (Craig Berry)

Re: More on the boundary-collision thing (Craig Berry)

Argent Stonecutter
> Is this behavior documented anywhere?  Does the object receive any
> event when it happens?  I'm hoping to catch it and deal with it,
> backing away from the boundary and restoring physics.

This can happen on region crossings too. You have to check
STATUS_PHYSICS on a timer. Look for the "physics watcher script". I
use a modified copy of it in Mehve.

Re: More on the boundary-collision thing (Craig Berry)

Craig Berry-2
On Jan 21, 2008 1:06 AM, Argent Stonecutter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> This can happen on region crossings too. You have to check
> STATUS_PHYSICS on a timer. Look for the "physics watcher script". I
> use a modified copy of it in Mehve.

Googling on that phrase turned up nothing, as did any variant I could
think of...any chance you could point me at a URL?

--
Craig Berry - http://www.cine.net/~cberry/
"So we struggle and we stagger, down the snakes and up the ladder, to