I am out of the office December 11, 2007 and December 12 2007, with limited access to e-m

I am out of the office December 11, 2007 and December 12 2007, with limited access to e-m

Nathan Bingham

I am out of the office December 11, 2007 and December 12 2007, with limited access to e-mail. Please e-mail any urgent questions or concerns to Mindy McCutchan ([hidden email]). I will be back in the office Decmember 13, 2007.